Control never felt this comfortable. For an icon that spans multiple generations, the Puma King is back with bold design upgrades and innovated materials that work better, for both the player and the planet.
This process starts with the all-new K-BETTER upper material, which is made with 60 percent recycled content to reduce environmental impact while improving the signature touch, comfort, and stretch resistance. The new lightweight outsole features an external heel counter, integrated stability spine, and conical studs. With all of this put together, you have as much control over your movement as you do over the ball. It's a whole new King for a whole new generation: 100 percent King, 0 percent leather.
- The upper of this cleat is made with at least 20 percent recycled materials.
- K-BETTER. Made with 60 percent recycled nylon from post-industrial waste, this new, non-animal based upper material combines the legendary touch, comfort, and stretch resistance to the next level.
- Lightweight outsole with external heel counter, integrated stability spine, and conical studs. Move in any direction, the game is all yours
- Knitted low-cut slip-on construction, which ensures a comfy fit
- Lightweight removable sockliner with NanoGrip tech, which keeps the foot from slipping inside the cleat